- All returns must be authorized to be returned.
- We will refuse and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number marked outside of the box.
- Product(s) should be:
- Returned within 30 days from shipping date,
- In good condition, in original packaging with all printed materials, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and
- Received in saleable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was misshipped or defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outisde of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- When buy in case, but return less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using next higher price level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Nail Art Kits Store.
- Products are sold for Professional Use Only. We reserve the right to verify and ask for proof of your current professional license such as salon owner, cosmetology, nail technician, instructor, student . Any false statement will void your rights for return or claims.
- All authorized returned items are subject to restocking fee.
- Following items cannot be returned: pedicure spas, acrylic and gel nail brushes, furniture, all equipment and parts (nail drills, sterilizers, towel warmers, lights, dryers, air cleaners, books, DVD…) and brand name items such as OPI, CND, IBD, Cuccio.
- Spas & equipment carry manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact manufacturer for technical issues or repair Manufacturer’s Return Policy and Warranty
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items and special/custom orders; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 30 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
Your shipping/handling fee is determined by the parcel’s weight and destination. Value is also considered for insurance purposes only. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. If you wish to be contacted with the total of your order prior to shipping you must make the request in the comments box during the checkout process.
- All orders are subject to shipping charges. There is a minimum £25 order. We will choose the best and most cost effective way to ship your products.
- RoyalMail is used whenever possible. However, should your order exceed RoyalMail size or weight limits, “Truck Delivery” will be selected to speed deliver to you.
- For truck delivery on items that require extra shipping and handling charges, drivers will usually only provide tailgate delivery (the driver will bring the merchandise to the tailgate of the truck, but won’t assist you in bringing the merchandise inside).
- Furniture shipments are a lot bulkier and take longer to deliver than you would normally expect.
- We also offer specialized freight delivery services. If you request these services, you’ll receive more information about these special deliveries and their charges before your order is shipped. If your order requires extra shipping and handling charges, a NailArtKits store Representative will call you to confirm the charges.